Software Architect and Team Lead
- Crafting long-term strategy, architecture, and direction of the technology stack, Marketplace and Instant Rebate API products.
- Planning, scheduling, and defining dependencies for stories in collaboration with product owners.
- Mentoring, organizing, and resolving conflicts for a team of six and training newly promoted team leads.
- Promoting and implementing good coding practice standards including unit tests, TDD, Agile, and DRY.
- Developed the backend for a 40,000 product database with over 540,000 hours of customer engagement.
- Designed and overhauled the Django REST-like API for website conversion to AngularJS.
Lead Software Engineer, 3D
SAATCHI & SAATCHI
Lead Software Engineer, Pipeline and Tools (Python, C++)
- Led development of artist, producer tools (10+), and asset management pipeline to improve delivery times by 40-80%.
- Coordinated and mentored a team of four developers to support and communicate with artists and producers.
- Established clean code policies, Git versioning and review systems.
Lead Software Engineer, Games (C#, C++)
- Supervised and developed proof-of-concept games (9 total, 2 months each) using Unity3D and Unreal Engine 4.
- Launched Toyota Driveland for Kinect as lead developer and designer.
Lead Software Engineer, Web Platform (Python)
- Leading backend development of a 6 month Django project to replace Toyota’s national advertisement image distribution network.
Adjunct Professor of Game Level Design
- Planned and taught an introductory course using Unity3D.
- Introduced C# basics and GitHub workflow to students.
Pipeline Engineer and Technical Artist
Planet Sheen & Emmy Award Winning Back at the Barnyard
- Developed asset and project management pipelines for episodic 3D television.
Computer Science, Minor
- Windows, Linux, Android
- Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4
- Qt, Django, REST
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Git, GitHub, YouTrack, JIRA
- Shotgun, Tactic, Bamboo
- Maya, Nuke, Photoshop, CAD
- PyCharm, Vim, VSCode
VIEW MY LINKEDIN PROFILE
You can view my LinkedIn profile here. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.